Monday, October 22, 2007


Debate Highlights

If you missed it, here is a good live blog, video clips, and commentary.

All of the candidates looked sharper, their digs at each other were a bit harsher. They are still fighting over who is the most conservative. At one point, the debate turned into a "Who can Bash HRC the hardest." Bad decision FOX, no wonder she won't come on your network for a debate. If you missed it here is what you need to know to survive at the water cooler;
McCain on the Hippie museum I brought up here "Hillary tried to get a million dollars for the Woodstock museum. I understand it was a major cultural and pharmaceutical event. I couldn't attend. I was tied up at the time." thanks to RedState and Jim Geraghty.
In allusion to President Bush's "I looked into Putin's soul" statement, about which he said, "I looked into Putin's eyes and saw three letters: K...G...B."
Best lines of his campaign so far.